Sunday, November 18, 2007

Office Real High Platform Sandal



On of the hottest trend this season is the platform shoe. Yes ladies! the 60s are back. For those of you who lived this era it is a chance for you to re-live it, and for those of us who were born yesterday, it is time for us to experience a better evolved platform. I found this one in 'Office' UK. In black/pewt this sandal has a whopping 5" stiletto heel and 1" of platform. As seen on most celebrities such as the Sugababes (below), these will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and I have them in this colour. They also come in purple satin/purple, grey satin/bronze and now in silver. At a decent £70, get down to 'Office' and get them before they sell out.




"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes." - Oprah

No comments: