Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juicy Couture Flats



Juicy Couture Rose ballet flats, £115




Juicy Couture Renee ballet flats, £133




Juicy Couture Delila sequined plimsoles, £75




Juicy Couture Kendall flip flops & Juicy Couture Kenya rubber flip flops, both £42.

I must say I got put off this brand by their velour tracksuits that came out some time back with the 'Juicy logo' on the rear area, but I most certainly like their flat shoes. I love the metallic blush rose ballet flats and I will be getting myself a pair. Flats are perfect for clubbing when using public transport because at the end of the night, when your feet hurt like hell from the high heels, you just slip on your flats when heading home. And because they are small and bendy, they take up little space in your bag.

No comments: